maandag 31 augustus 2009

When I look at you my mind goes on a trip.

Today I went to a little beach here in our village. It's such a place of relaxing. You have beautiful nature there! really amazing! It looks like I'm dreaming when I'm there. It really makes me calm. We made some beautiful inspiration pictures. We really stretched our minds!! I love to be in the nature it's gives you such a good feeling!
xoxo

BOTD: Keri Hilson ft Kanye West & Ne-yo - Knock you down
It calles up memory's with me.

5 opmerkingen:

delina zei

nice pictures! hah je kan zien dat julllie echt lol hadden x

Sam zei

Oh, mooie omgeving zeg! En zo te zien hadden jullie veel plezier :)

This chick's got style zei

Ziet er super leuk uit!!

J'adore Vogue zei

Wat een superleuke foto's!

Sally zei

als je 't over die platte hebt, 116. Of heb je 't over die hoge? Zoja, 69 eur!