donderdag 24 september 2009

Someone's gotta go..

The last few days where very busy and I'm gettin' sick... Yesterday after school I went for dinner one of my friends it was very much fun! after that we went to the movie with our class. The film called: the storm. A movie about the disaster in Zeeland in 1953 beautiful movie. here my outfits from the last 3 days (I know in the last photo I have a whole in my panty it happend today;p)

1: blazer, shirt Zara - skirt, bag, necklace, ballerina's H&M.
2: blouse Vintage - jeanslegging Pieces - blazer Zara - bag H&M - pumps Shoestore in Italy.
3: dress H&M trend - shoes Sasha - earrings Six

BOTD: Kelly clarkson - already gone.

5 opmerkingen:

I'M THAT CHIQ zei

Die studded blazer blijft super :). De enkellaarsjes waren €89,90 en de hoge laarzen €129. Beiden van Zara idd

Liset zei

Alledrie super!

delina zei

super outfits meid! love the first one xx

KY zei

De blazer staat je mooi, erg leuk gecombineerd in beide outfits!

J'adore Vogue zei

Erg leuk alledrie!
Ik hou niet van het laatste jurkje, maar het staat je wel heel goed!