zondag 4 oktober 2009

new black booties

very busy with school unfortunately. I've got time for making pictures, that's to avoid my homework. But no time for bloggin' hmm.. I will try to update more. first collage I was just boring yesterday and then I go check out my father's closet and match the craziest things.. a bit of a fuckhead but oke.. and the second from wednesday both outfits with my new booties from zara!!

yesterday: trousers, blouse Vintage - shirt, boots Zara - studded belt Tally Weijl.
wednesday: blazer, dress, necklace H&M - boots Zara.

8 opmerkingen:

Laura zei

de eerste outfit vind ik heel vet!

delina zei

oh die broek super meid! waar heb je hem gescoord? xx

Fashiable | Nanne zei

super super mooie outfits. het staat je echt goed meid.

J'adore Vogue zei

Erg leuk!
Vind vooral die roze blouse mooi!

Petitebine zei

Leuk! Keer wat anders dan een skinnyjeans!
Tweede outfit is ook mooi :)

FESI-NOIR zei

Ik vind je eerste outfitje erg leuk!

Cindy Van Dyck zei

Leuke outfits meid! xx

delina zei

nee super tof! mijn ene ripped broek heb ik verbouwd top skinny en je raad het nooit ook een oude levi van me paps haha waar ze nog handig voor zijn! xx