dinsdag 26 januari 2010

give me more.

Some pictures that inspire me. The first room on the picture is amazing! with the cosy place in the roof I really like that! Just like the other rooms in this post. I really wanna pimp my room when I see this. It's one big mess..

8 opmerkingen:

Rikst zei

Wauw! Die eerste foto, zo'n kamer zou ik ook wel willen hebben! =)

Joëlla zei

Cute blog! You've got a nice style. Hope you follow me too!

x J.

Fashion is a Playground zei

Love those pics !

http://www.fashionisaplayground.com

Joëlla zei

Bedankt voor de tip, ik was het zelf ook al van plan:) helaas nog geen tijd voor gehad.

x Joëlla

jennifer Jacobs zei

Die eerste is echt gaaf, met dat bed daarboven!

Anoniem zei

wat een mooie foto's !

je h&m order is ook nice..... i love black haha!

ik heb 't shirtje laten drukken :)

uneventriΔngle zei

oh dat bed (l)

Patty Ann zei

omgggggg that shoe closet. im going to faint.

xoxo,
Patty Ann
AlphaBetaChic.blogspot.com