donderdag 24 juni 2010

sun is in sunglasses are a must.

Sorry guys! But again I'm so busy, my testweek is coming it starts tomorrow.. I'm so glad when it's over. This weekend I have had a hockey tournament, it was amazing! And now the weather is so great here! I love it. So this is my collection of sunglasses, the first one I received today from Ydeltuyt! I love this one, and I also lost my pilot glasses damn:( And you can also see my fishtailbraid here. It's a little ruined because of the wind..


Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

7 opmerkingen:

Angie He zei

lOVE THE SUNNIES!
www.styleninfa.blogspot.com

Fashiable | Nanne zei

Hele leuke zonnebrillen en succes met je toetsweek!

Mila zei

Oh I love them all!!!

Amber zei

wauw super mooie zonnebrillen nog gefeliciteerd!beetje laat maar beter laat dan nooit!
ik krijg in de zomer ook altijd van die spreotjes op mijn neus!

Vera zei

wow, great collection of sunglasses!

IN LOVE WITH A FEELING zei

Love the one that you're wearing!

in-love-with-a-feeling.blogspot.com

Phuong zei

Leuke zonnebrillen! En je haar ziet er leuk uit!