zondag 8 augustus 2010

You make me rise when I fall.

Yuck I hate the dutch weather right now, rain, rain, rain... Luckily enough I have to work a lot. Here my outfit of today, got my lovely brother so far to take my pictures:) hihi. Quite basic and simple today. I love my new pants from Zara it's so comfi and a fine fabric!

Zara blouse, pants - Manfield heels


Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

14 opmerkingen:

Cindy Van Dyck zei

Mooie outfit!

Ken zei

i like it~!

ღ♥ CONFASHIONS FROM AMSTERDAM zei

Leuke combi meis en je haar zit mooi!

Joy. | JUSTLIKESUSHI.COM zei

Erg mooie broek hoor! Love it!

Phuong zei

je ziet er leuk uit

NjC zei

leuke broek!

Unknown zei

Mooie broek heb je aan!

Elien | dogsanddresses.com zei

Mooie outfit! En lief dat je broer je foto's wilt nemen :) xo

Photographs by Anne zei

mooie outfit !

x annevanderburg.blogspot.com

Anoniem zei

Die schoenen zijn liefde! Waar heb je ze vandaan?

Ambypure zei

Leuke broek!

Judith zei

Hey, killer legs! + een hele mooie outfit

Silke - Het is klein en het blogt.blogspot.com zei

wat een mooie schoenen!!

Anoniem zei

girl you are really embarassing yourself with your blog..