dinsdag 28 september 2010

Ciao Bella.

Tomorrow I'm leaving on a camp for 2 days. It's hard to explain, but I'm a 'minimentor'. That means that I'm a sort of mentor over a group of first years (brugklassers) and we're going on a camp to get to know eachother better. The weather will be awfull so no fashionable 2 days for me.. But raincoats and rainboots...
For now I leave you with these pictures. See you friday!

straightened hair


Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

6 opmerkingen:

Fashiable | Nanne zei

veel plezier en mooie fotos

Phuong zei

staat je leuk

Unknown zei

Wat heb je toch een mooie haren!
Have fun girl :)

Judith zei

Oehhh I like the hair meid!

Mayke zei

wow, je hebt echt prachtig haar!

My Lack of Style zei

Mooie haren heb je!