zaterdag 23 oktober 2010

PARIS DAY 3

Now I'm having vacation I'm still busier than ever.. In the meanwhile I've got a brace... It hurts a lot bleh. I'll show you paris day 3, we went to Versailles a beautifull building with amazing gardens! and after that we stood on the Tour Montparnasse with an amazing view on Paris.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

7 opmerkingen:

Unknown zei

Delicious coffee :D


great pics dear ***

Six Feet From The Edge - Debbie zei

Ahhh leuk leuk leuk! En je hebt zo'n leuk hoofd! :D

En Parijs is geweldig he? Ik wil er ook graag weer een keer naartoe.. :)

x

Sjaar zei

Jeeej starbucks. Een beugel? Ik zie hem niet op de foto of heb je een tandkleurige? Veel plezier daar!

Cindy Van Dyck zei

Geweldige foto's weer!

Vera zei

looks beautiful!
love your outfit too :)

My Lack of Style zei

Ziet er echt super uit daar!

Sara zei

amazing shots! makes me miss paris so much!