woensdag 27 oktober 2010

Welcome in... autumn.

Yesterday I received my new wintercoat. It's a kaki parka, it's so warm! perfect for on my scooter. Because I was already frozen this week.. Will show it later.
dress - H&M
Jacket - H&M
legging - H&M
shoes - Primark

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

11 opmerkingen:

Unknown zei

Leukkk! Dat jasje staat je mooi :)

En dat jasje van je vorige outfit ook haha, van de C&A! Was die duur? Echt of nepleer :)?

Anoniem zei

As seen in Versace fashion show, blue and balck are cool! ;) Love youe shoes, jacket and leggings! fabulous!
xoxo

Dodo zei

Erg mooie schoenen!

Unknown zei

Beautiful look!

Love the shoes and jacket! is perfect, great color <3


xoxo,
Ivânia Diamond*

Anoniem zei

you look super cute <3

xoxo

THIS FEELING FROM WITHIN zei

I wanted to let you know I changed my blogs URL
www.lovethefabric.blogspot.com ^^

THIS FEELING FROM WITHIN zei

I wanted to let you know I changed my blogs URL
www.lovethefabric.blogspot.com ^^

Cindy Van Dyck zei

Heb die jacket ook maar draag hem echtn ooit :O! Hij staat je leuk!!

Aissata zei

nice outfit, cute blog

http://vernisaongle.blogspot.com

Beatlovingmusic zei

super leeeeeuk!
Prachtige heels en jasje (:

Jan zei

Geweldige outfit!
Staat je echt super!