maandag 1 november 2010

Halloween baby

Yesterday it was Halloween, I'm not into that day. But I have 10 amazing costums for you from lookbook.nu! I really love the Alice outfit!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

7 opmerkingen:

Lotte zei

hahaha super cool, ik zou ook wel verkleed willen als willy wonka van sjaakie en die chocolade fabriek!

Sootjeelina zei

Very cool costumes! I really love the skull one and the one with the birds

xoxo Sootjeelina <3

minnja zei

Beautiful :))))))))

Love
minnja

http://minnja.blogspot.com/

Unknown zei

Haha, echt onwijs cool en creatief zeg! Ik doe er zelf eigenlijk ook nooit wat aan..

Anoniem zei

wow loove the UP inspired costume

xoxo

Sjaar zei

Ik vind de wednesday en de pinnata leuk!

Anouck zei

ah ik wil zo graag aan halloween doen. :3 echt toffe kostuums!