maandag 9 november 2009

DIY chanel tee.

Yeaaaah, I made a chanel tee with waterproof marker. It's not hole finished but I wanted to show you how I did it. I'll tell you in steps for if you want to do it yourself it's very easy. And it's fun! tomorrow I will show an outfit with the tee!
step 1: a white tee

step 2: search for the picture that you want on your shirt



step 3: cut out the black pieces or the written pieces, and take a waterproof marker

step 4: this is the result (as you see not very pretty but I'm going to finish it tonight) put something between the shirt or else the print will also be on the backside;p (that happend to me dummmm)

and the results!!!

13 opmerkingen:

Lynn zei

Looks great!

Posh zei

Wauw, ik vind hem echt super gelukt!! <3

suzie zei

mooi!
waar heb je dat shirt trouwens gekocht?
liefs

Nienke zei

is leuk geworden zeg! waar komt 't shirt vandaan?

Anoniem zei

Ge-wel-dig! Hij is echt heel netjes geworden. Als je dan een logo 'jat' doe het dan goed. En jij doet het geweldig.

bisou-joue zei

I think that I will do the same ! Great DIY !

0 to 100 zei

ooooehlala
heb dat ook een keer gedaan joh haha
alleen dan met een tekening derbij en alles
echt vet!!

xx

Eline zei

Super goed gelukt! :D
Was ik ook maar zo handig.

Eline zei

echt heel gaaf! ik ga het ook zeker proberen! (:

Limitless Fashion zei

Zo leuk!
Ik ga het meteen proberen!
X

dotie zei

This is such a great DIY..
I never would've thought of this..thanks for sharing!!
definitely have to try it out :)

http://eclecticdujour.blogspot.com/

Judith zei

Wauw, wat goed bedacht zeg!
Misschien ga ik het wel kopieëren, het staat jou namelijk zo leuk!

Nadia zei

leuk gedaan! zoiets wil ik ook nog wel doen!