maandag 1 februari 2010

Beautiful blogger award

I've been tagged by the lovely Manon from (www.wunderlland.blogspot.com)! I wanna thank her very much for givin' me this award! You go see and check her blog out she's amazing!


The rules:
1. Thank the blogger who's givin' you the award.
2. Put the award on your blog.
3. Link the person who's nominated you.
4. Share 7 interesting facts about you.
5. Nominate 7 other bloggers.

1. Since a while I'm a sort of addicted to Twilight movies. I so love Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart. They play their roles so good

2. I drink a lot of tea. Everday 3 or 4 cups. I don't know why it's delicious:)

3. I work in a restaurant in a big city near my village. I work there every friday. But i'm only 15! And last week I dropped an Irish Coffee over a woman... oops..

4. I'm very busy with fashion. On the internet searching for inspiration and stuff. So busy that I might forget to study sometimes, and with no good results...

5. I'm a big fan of Michael Jackson! I have all his CD's and DVD's. And in March I'm going to do a show, and then I'm gonna dance like MJ with a lot of friends.

6. Needles and Spiders. When I see both things I get so scared and freak out. And sometimes even cry. When it comes to that I'm very dramatic hihi.

7. I like to shop with my grandmother. She is so nice! And she definately has style: you wouldn't expect that but she still know what's in fashion. She is so cute:)

9 opmerkingen:

Lotte zei

Super leuk dat je me genomineerd hebt! heel lief!

Nu ga ik eens even bedenken aan wie ik de vlam door ga geven van deze award haha.

xxx

CC zei

gefeliciteerd!

Anoniem zei

ah wat leuk, gefeliciteerd !

Unknown zei

Altijd leuk om te lezen! En ik herken 1, 2 en 7 heel goed! En ik ben ook obsessed met fashion/internet, uiteindelijk haal ik nog wel goede cijfers maar ik doe heel vaak dat i.p.v. leren.. Whoops!

Thuhien zei

Congrats!

xoxo, thn

Ilanka Verhoeven zei

Congrats on the award.
Thanks for the sweet comment;)
Mijn heels waren 21 euri! Koopje!
X, fashionnerdic

Manon zei

You're welcome! ;)

Nat zei

Congrat!!!!

U deserve it

xoxo

Patty Ann zei

congrats on the award!! i hate spiders too! i like to shop with my mom!

love,
Patty Ann
AlphaBetaChic