donderdag 4 februari 2010

sounds like superhero stuff right? But what if I'm the badguy?

Again I'm wearing my ripped jeans today, I can't help it it fit's so perfectly! I'm wearing my Sonya Rykiel body and sheer top over eachother. The body without top is to much..
xxx

today: jeans America Today - Body, top Sonya Rykiel pour H&M - gladiators Van Haren - Blazer, rings H&M - charm bracelet Action.

9 opmerkingen:

Suze zei

ze zijn 90 euro!!

Fashion-Vanity zei

Dankjewel!
Het zijn echt wedges.
Ze komen van de Poco Loco.
Denk niet dat je dat kent, ze hebben niet zo veel filialen!
Bought them in sale last year and I love em (a)

Xx

Unknown zei

Stoere outfit! Me likey ;).

COME OVER TO THE DARK SIDE... WE HAVE CANDY zei

Heel erg mooi & stoer! Vooral je jeans is super!

Hope Adela Pasztor zei

love the jewelry!

http://pinkchampagnefashion.blogspot.com/

JMay zei

Those jeans are just the right amount of rip, love! :-)

Fashion Insanity zei

Leuke outfit :) Love the jeans and shoes!

Stella Winata zei

ubber cool bracelet! i love your ripped jeans as well! very stylish and practical.

Anoniem zei

i like the charm bracelet :)
BSB
www.babysaysboutique.com
xo