zaterdag 24 april 2010

The A's to your Q's

Sorry for the lack of posts, but I was not feeling great this week.. But now the answers to your questions:)

Do you have facebook or something?
No I don't have facebook right now, but maybe I'll make it in the future and maybe that I'll also make Twitter then. I do have hyves.

Since when are you interested in fashion?
Hmm, I think that I always have been busy with fashion in my head. Like in the past I was very busy with clothes when I was little I always were looking for what I can combinate. But since a year or 3 I'm very busy with fashion itself.

How much money do you spent on clothes every month?
Well I'm still 15 (in June 16) I still get clothingmoney from my parents every month. That's around the €80,- euro's. But I'm more the person who's searching for the good stuff for good prices.

Who is your styleicon?
That are definately Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen. Sounds very cliché but I watched their movies when I was little. And I liked them even more when they started their own clothing line and more stuff in fashion.

Who makes your pictures all the time?
Well I used to work with selftimer. But lately my mother, grandmother or brother are making my pictures.

Do you want to make fashion your job?
Yes I really want to! I'm already searching for studies with fashion design or something that is looking like that.

How did you came on the idea of blogging and why?
Last year I saw a few blogs that I really liked. And I thought that it would be fun to make my own! I really like blogging (I'm addicted to it!). And what makes me very happy are the positive comments and followers thanks to everybody!:)

Are you into fashion for a long time?
Like I said. I always were busy with related things to fashion.

What will your job be later?
I hope that I can work for a fashionmagazine, or designing clothes something like that.

Do you have a boyfriend?
No at the moment not. And right now I'm good without one:)

Who is you favourite designer?
Well I like more then one! But these are one of the most that I like: Chloé, Alexander Wang, Acne, Miu Miu, Helmut Lang, Valentino, Phillip Lim.

I promise that there will be an outfit post soon, I hope tomorrow:) Thanks a lot everybody!
Love
xxx

2 opmerkingen:

Sara zei

great post, hope you feel better!
xx

Phuong zei

leuk om meer van je te weten ;)!