donderdag 15 april 2010

If you like it then you should have put a ring on it.

Yesterday I received this GORGEOUS ring from Simone. She has her own site http://www.ydeltuyt.nl/ You've got to visit her site, she sells amazing jewellery! I bought this white chunky ring I love it:)

And another thing, I've reached the 100 followers! I'm so grateful to everybody who's following my blog guys thankyou it really keeps me up doing it:) I promised that I'll do a giveaway. But I had no time to prepare that so that will be soon I hope/guess:)
And I also want to thank Rikst from J'adore la mode for give me the Purple fairy award, check out her blog!
xxx


Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

32 opmerkingen:

Nemesis zei

HEEE waarom heb jij je bestelling al wel ontvangen en ik niet??? ;p Hele coole ring btw, die ga ik ook nog bestellen zodra ik meer geld heb ghehe. En 'bout die wedges; ik was weer eens in de war idd!!

xxx

Phuong zei

heel erg mooi!! En gefeliciteerd met je 100 volgers ;)

Fashiable | Nanne zei

hele hele mooie ring!

HARRIET TOWN zei

Wauw! Die is echt vet! Lijkt een beetje op een brok zout ofzo. VET!

Sara zei

LOVE the ring!
xx

amstervrouwtje zei

Dankjewel, die ring is gaaf :)

Amber zei

Echt geweldige ring!
x amber

Anoniem zei

Love it, so cool:)

Anoniem zei

the ring IS amazing!It looks like it was made from snow:)
I do believe that you can´t live without your nice long hair.
xx

Unknown zei

beautiful ring! :) i like your blog.

Anoniem zei

fantastic ring this is really cool ring very lovely

i love this model ring


take care dear
stay safe

Iulia Romana zei

Omg,such a grear jewerly piece.I wish I had it !

Hugs,dear!

WERONIKA zei

awwwww i love this ring!!

Unknown zei

wow! i love that ring. Looks like a huge white crystal. It's really one of a kind.


I am Denise Katipunera

Berlin zei

I thought it was a sheep at first.

=Berlin=

Petitebine zei

Wat een prachtige ring is dat!
Gefeliciteerd met je 100 volgers.

michelle_ zei

what a gorgeous gigantic ring !
michelle ||
www.GlistersAndBlisters.blogspot.com

Angelina zei

Heel mooi meid, had 'm ook al gezien in het rood maar deze is echt heel mooi!

Six Feet From The Edge - Debbie zei

Vette ring! Ik heb hem in het rood besteld, wil misschien de witte ook nog wel! Maar ik heb hele ienimini-dunne vingertjes, dus wilde even afwachten of ie wel past enzo..

En bedankt voor je comment trouwens, waarschijnlijk ben ik er morgen in de kappersstoel nog niet over uit wat ik wil :p

x

Unknown zei

Aah die is echt moooi! Ik zie al voor me hoe die glinstert in de zon, hihi!
Ennn gefeliciteerd met je 100 followers natuurlijk! Zeeeeker lang doorgaan met bloggen, je bent 1 van m'n favorieten ;)!

LA zei

I WANT THIS RING TOO!




Hey darling, you've got a fabulous style! KEEP IT UP!







LA

Rikst zei

Supermooie ring! Wat is het voor materiaal? =)

Bunny Ears zei

ik vond de paarse al geweldig en nu de witte ook haha. maar ze zijn helaas uitverkocht :(

A Gluten Freestyle zei

Wow that is so unique, gorgeous.
Great buy!
x

ALEXA-ALEXANDRA zei

Aww, how cute :-)
the ring is weird but in a pretty and original way.

xoxo

Fashion Insanity zei

Wat een prachtige ring meid!! :)

Hier de link met de prijslijst van de H&M Fashion Against AIDS collection >> http://www.hmfaacollection.com/price-list

Fijn Weekend!! X

Eri zei

Hi there,

Just came across your blog and really enjoyed it!

Please have a look at mine too.

Hope to see you soon.

x

STYLEBYLISS zei

LOVE IT!

Le Plee zei

thumbs up! :)

Sanne zei

Erg mooie ring! Jammer dat die al is uitverkocht :(

Street Chic Daily zei

Love it!

Vale zei

I love it!!! :-)

www.violetsforyou.blogspot.com