dinsdag 27 juli 2010

If I had you, life would be a party, i'd be extasy.

I've had a great weekend. We saw amazing places and beautiful castles. Now back to realife, work.. I also passed for my driving scooter license so FINALLY I can drive around on my scooter:D some vacation pics.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

10 opmerkingen:

Phuong zei

leuke fotos van je vakantie ;)

Mila zei

Great photos,looks like you had plenty of fun!

Sara zei

I want your rings!
x

Photographs by Anne zei

leuke foto's, het was vast heerlijk !

x

http://www.annevanderburg.blogspot.com

Anoniem zei

Dat hoedje staat je leuk :)
+ ik ben je nu ein-de-lijk gaan volgen (aangezien ik het steeds vergeet onder het motto "ik volg haar toch al wel", haha!)

robin sue zei

leuke foto's, ziet er mooi uit!
en toffe outfits

Vera zei

congrats on your scooter license :D

Anoniem zei

i LOVE the rings,where did you buy them?

Naked Geek zei

The photos look great. Hope you had a fun time.


Check out my blog at:

http://nakedgeeks.blogspot.com/

Sara zei

Oh ik vind jou toch zo'n leukerdje he!! :D Je lijkt me echt tof. Leuke outfits!