donderdag 22 juli 2010

Tell me what you want to hear.

You can say now I'm having holiday I can update more. But my vacation is BUSY. Full with party and meeting friends. Because there's "Vierdaagse" in Nijmegen there's a big party in the city every night! And tomorrow I'm leaving to German for 4 days. I will be updating from there because I've internet there and more time:) I've also bought a lot of new stuff that I'll show you guys soon:)
I hope you're all enjoying your holidays!
xxx

We scarf - H&M strapless top - Pieces pants

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

13 opmerkingen:

FESI-NOIR zei

Leuk sjaaltje!

xx fesi-fashion

Joy. | JUSTLIKESUSHI.COM zei

Haha ik he het nu ook lekker druk in de zomer! Ook met alleen maar met leuke dingetjes!
En ik ben gister ook nog naar de Vierdaage feesten geweest in Nijmegen! Valkhof is toch wel mijn favoriet daar!

Cindy Van Dyck zei

Je slaajtje is heel leuk!

Moniek zei

Leuk sjaaltje, en je ogen zijn gorgeous!!!

Unknown zei

Mooie foto's! & enjoy je vakantie juist! Ik update ook vaak juist minder dan haha.

Ken zei

nice scarf =]

Celia González zei

beautiful scarf.

http://backstage-ceee.blogspot.com/

Amber zei

cute!
oeh zal wel dit feesten zijn daar leuk!
Ja ik heb dat ook juist in de vakantie hoor lekker druk!
veel plezier in duitsland!
x amber

Vera zei

cute :)
have a fun trip!

delina zei

nice scarf dear! en veel plezier in duitsland. x

Ohmymacushla zei

Leuke sjaal! Mooie blog heb je ook trouwens!

Nemesis zei

Die sjaal is super!

Anoniem zei

Jaa dat is ook wel het gevaar van vakantie he ;) haha!