donderdag 16 september 2010

Rings and things

I'm sorry but I've been sick all week, and still not feeling well. So I decided to photograph my ring collection. Enjoy;)


Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

13 opmerkingen:

Andy And Me zei

There are definitely some pretty ones:D! Nice blog by the way.

Cindy Van Dyck zei

Geweldig!

Unknown zei

Wat veeel, en echt supermooi! Leuk ook die rekjes/dat handje!

13nine2010 zei

leuke ringen collectie!!
en beterschap ;)

www.13nine2010.blogspot.com
xx

Fashiable | Nanne zei

je uilenringen vind ik zó leuk!

Phuong zei

hele mooie sieraden!

Amber zei

oeh love it!
x amber

Vera zei

omg! gorgeous collection of rings! the stand is sweeet too :)

Jeniffer zei

what a lovely collection of rings... and the storage are pretty cook too...
awesome...

can you help me filling up my survey about fashion blog and teenager here http://www.kwiksurveys.com?s=HJLMGF_c98dad3b

and participate for the giveaway in my blog thank you

I V Y zei

wow, i love the turquoise rings!

Jan zei

Oehw die laatste zijn leuk!
Vooral die met dat kruis,
waar heb je die vandaan? :)

daniek zei

waar komt die hand vandaan en die tak/boom ?

denise zei

superleuke ringen!
liefs,
denise