zondag 3 oktober 2010

You give that feeling of heaven, and I like the feeling of heaven.

A gorgeous aftersummer day, the perfect describing of today! A lovely soft weather. And I have great news! I'm getting a SLR camera probably in 2 months! I'm so excited, I've wanted one for such a long time! I'm leaving you know with my outfit of today and then I'm off to work. This top I bought 2 months ago in 'Zeeland'. It's from ladysting and I love it so much the beautiful colour and fit!
Have a nice day everyone!

Ladysting top - Zara blazer - Kruidvat legging - Sandals? - H&M, Six jewellery

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

9 opmerkingen:

FESI-NOIR zei

Leuke sandaaltjes!

xx Fesi-Fashion

minnja zei

I looooove it!!!

Hugs & love
minnja

XOXO

Cindy Van Dyck zei

Hele mooie look meid!!

Mayke zei

leuk, en mooie foto's!

Cate Adriana B. zei

leuke schoentjes!

Vera zei

gorgeous! love that top

NjC zei

mooi je haar zo!

Fashion Insanity zei

Leuke zomerse outfit! :)

Francesca C zei

very nice shoes!!!!