zondag 7 maart 2010

Have you ever dreamed a night like this.

Today after work I meet with a friend of me, it was very nice. She shot a few pictures of my outfit today. And on the last picture you see the last 2 rings i've bought recently. I really like (big) rings. The golden one I also wore today.
xxx
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

13 opmerkingen:

Phuong zei

geweldig!! Hele leuke fotos ;)

J'adore Vogue zei

Leuke outfit! En hele mooie sieraden!

Anoniem zei

knaaaapp meeissjee :D

Cindy Van Dyck zei

Mooie look!

Held zei

leuke stijl heb je en ik vind je blog naam echt geweldig!
x

Coco Christianne zei

heel mooi!

Anoniem zei

je ziet er weer super uit chick! de eerste jas dat is die van de de trend toch? vind 'm heel erg mooi!

Anoniem zei

i NEED your shoes, but they never have them in the h&m's near me :( x

Anoniem zei

Lovely outfit! Love the wedges especially!

Joy. | JUSTLIKESUSHI.COM zei

Super outfit!
Wedges staan je erg leuk!

Berlin zei

Like the shoes in the 1st pic.

fasha comeback again zei

BEAUTIFUL, I LOVE YOUR BLOG,VISIT MY BLOG AND FOLLOW ME, DON'T FORGET TO JOIN MY BLOG

C. zei

Die straat komt me bekend voor...