vrijdag 5 maart 2010

When the new month begins, I'm happy.

That's because I get my money then! Today I went shopping in 'Nijmegen'. They opened 3 new shops: Vila, Only (we already had 2 of them..) and Pieces! Very nice stores. If you are in Nijmegen visit them in the 'Marikenstraat'. I've bought a few things today and I'd like to share them. When i came in the H&M I saw they already had some items from the H&M GARDEN COLLECTION in store!! There was one top I loved! So I bought it. And I received my H&M wedges today:) And I also bought 2 rings which I'll show later. Watch the rest.

1. H&M garden collection top - E9,95
2. H&M wedges - E19,95
3. H&M top - E7,95
4. Pieces jegging - E7,50
5. Pieces clutch - E5,-

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

24 opmerkingen:

Live life glamorous zei

De H&M garden collection top is erg mooi!

Ik volg je vanaf nu.

Liefs

Cindy Van Dyck zei

Leuke aankoopjes!

Fashiable | Nanne zei

Ik dacht dat ik je al volgde, maar dat is helemaal niet. Maar bij deze, ik volg je vanaf nu haha. Maar hele mooie top van de h&m garden collectie, in welke h&m ben je geslaagd?

Anoniem zei

ik heb dezelfde schoneenenenen ;D

Coco Christianne zei

nice! Ik heb die schoenen besteld, moet ze nog binnen krijgen :)

Mylène zei

leuuuk! ^^

Phuong zei

Mooie aankopen meid! Ik vind de broek super leuk!!

This chick's got style zei

Wat mooi! En raar dat er al wat van Garden hing! Wel mooi shirtje is dat!

Posh zei

Mooie aankopen vooral de eerste top!

Nguyen-XO zei

Love those shoes!! <3

Jildou Jongedijk. zei

erg leuk allemaal!
ik was ook al van plan om die H&M wedges te gaan kopen.
xx

http://moffel.blogspot.com/

anoniem zei

Super leuk ! Ik wacht nu ook al een hele tijd op mn h&m bestelling met die wedges.

Vera zei

love the new buys! :)
ps. lets follow each other?

iva zei

great t-shirt + the shoes!! the garden collection for H&M is cool!!

Audrey Allure zei

Great pieces!

Just stumbled by & I love your blog! :)
- Audrey Allure <3
http://audreyallure.blogspot.com

Thuhien zei

Leuke dingen zitten ertussen!

xoxo, thn

Sarah zei

leuke spullen zeg!!

KV zei

i love everything you bought, especially the wedges, i also wanted to buy them :D

Anoniem zei

haha dat shirtje van garden collection heb ik ook:) en de schoenen ook maar die moeten nog binnenkomen. zijn ze in het echt ook leuk?
liefs

Anoniem zei

eerste top is mooi zeg !!!

Cindy Van Dyck zei

Wat typ je dan in want ik zie ze niet :)

Unknown zei

cute shoes xoxox

Imke zei

Aaaah, I'm in love with the H&M garden collection ! ^^

<3

Gigi zei

toffe spulletjes!