Yes birds that was what I heard this morning the first I woke up! And now the sun is shining! And the temperature is above the 5 degrees! I love that spring is coming. So today I wore this trenchcoat (H&M) that used to be my mum's but it doesn't fit her anymore. And I really like the coat! Because my wintercoat is now to hot for on the bike. I really love spring/summer! I hope it's getting hotter soon:)
xxx




xxx




16 opmerkingen:
Je ziet er heel leuk uit! Super mooie jasje zeg!
Jaa indd mooi jasje!
En mooie haartjes heb je :) !
Mooie outfit meid!
Lekker hè, dat zonnetje! En supermooie jas, de kleur staat je goed. Komt je stiekem vast goed uit dat je moeder hem niet meer past, haha ;)!
supermooie jas!
die kleuren staan je mooi !!
Hi there, thanks for viewing and commenting on my blog. Glad you like it. I am following you, hope you will too =0
Sincerely,
Berlin
Thank you for the follow =D
Have a new post, hope you like it.
Sincerely,
Berlin
Mooie outfit! Je jas is echt leuk.
Love ur boots!!!
leuk! en de foto's zijn mooi.
Volgens mij scheen het zonnetje
wel een beetje ;d
love the coat and the boots xooxox
Thanks for your comment sweetie!
Like the trench!
LA
makes me want a cream blazer
Leuke outfit! :)
trouwens die legging van je vorige logje, WAUW! love it :)
Mooie jas en blazer heb je!
Een reactie posten