maandag 15 maart 2010

shiny nails.

I really want to have these colours for summer! Hope I can find them soon. I saw a few colours already at H&M and on the internet! What are your favourite colours?
xxx

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

9 opmerkingen:

Held zei

meen je niet haha! lekker hetzelfde smaakje
ik ben jaloers dat je die ring al hebt!

ik heb trouwens zo'n grijze nagelak van Barry M die is ook heel fijn.
dat laatste kleurtje wil ik ook nog voor de zomer :)

Anoniem zei

ok ik ga
NU mijn nagels lakken xD

Amber zei

Heel mooi!
x amber

Anoniem zei

Die laatste heb ik! Hij is heel mooi maar droogt echt heeel langzaam

Thuhien zei

Deze kleuren zijn erg mooi! Zelf wil ik ook nog een grijze en een jade nagellak in bezit hebben

xoxo, thn

HARRIET TOWN zei

BLAUWE NAGELLAK!

Judith zei

Ik vind een grijs kleurtje op je nagels altijd zooo mooi!

Nikki zei

Die laatste is echt tof!

Raphaëlle zei

Wow, lots of new post :O
Well, my favourite nail polish colors are grey, like you, and I got a grey nail polish a few days ago. I also love red, purple, dark blue and light/sweet colors for nail polish. I did a new post where you can see four of my favourite nail polishes at the moment :)