donderdag 4 maart 2010

the sun is shining, I feel good. And no one's gonna stop me now.

Yes today the sun is shining again! I love it. Although it's cold I love the sun is coming back. Because a lot of people were in a 'winter dip'. A second ago I checked the wheather for tomorrow. It will be snowing tomorrow: Well here my outfit of today. Pictures takin' inside, because nobody had the time to make some;p I saw that I reached the 50 followers! Thanks a lot everybody! If you have some tips of what you would like to see more on my blog, they're welcome! Annnnnd if I reach the 100 followers there will be a giveaway:)!
xxx

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

10 opmerkingen:

Marleen zei

I love your shoes (:

Anoniem zei

i love the legging so much!!!

NjC zei

like the ring + bracelet!!

Cindy Van Dyck zei

I LOVE THE SHIRT!

Anoniem zei

love it :)

Anoniem zei

die legging zit lekker he =D ik ben er verliefd op haha.. bijna een contract mee, zo vaak draag ik 'm !

ze vallen wel kleiner toch? wel heel mooi gecomineerd ! je schoentjes zijn geweldig en die top is heel apart !!

Phuong zei

Je ziet er weer erg leuk uit meid ;)! Legging staat je heel goed!

Unknown zei

love love love that top xoxoox

Imke zei

Cool legging ^^

<3

Raphaëlle zei

Are these Chloé boots ? They look like these !
And by the way, YOU ARE SO CUTE :D
Take a look at my blog if you want :D

xoxoxo